the concept is amazing
"Set inside a notebook, Pencil Peril is a platformer for two people. A player controls the character, who must cross the map in search of the treasure. The other player controls the map itself, since he is outraged at not being able to win a trophy."
- Carlos Lennon (game design)
- Lukas de Paiva (animation)
- Maurício Ramalho (sound and music)
- Wesley Ronald (programming)
Local Game Jam:
- I am on the Map: incorporate a legend, myth or attraction of the region into your game or refer to the EPo Jam or other game developed on the site.
- Mixed Salad: Your game has at least 2 mechanics of different genres. For example, combinations of race, puzzle, platform, etc.
- Bird, what sound is this ?: Some musical instrument was used to create the sounds or a soundtrack of the game.
- Hello, Testing: the audio of your game must be done by capturing the sound of objects or people from the site.
- Clown: Your game presents different art styles. For example, pixel art, vector, black and white drawing, colored drawing, etc.
- Let the games begin: your game has local multiplayer.
- Basic Basics: You should not need to hear or distinguish cores to play.
- One hand washes the other: you like to help people. Participate in creating more than one game.
- Mom, I'm on TV: On Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc. Use the hashtags: "epojam2018" or "pongrn".
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update 0.5.012 days ago
- Working on new level26 days ago
- New mac and linux version37 days ago
- PT-BR?39 days ago
- Patch 0.4.785 days ago
- Patch 0.4.686 days ago
- New patch 0.4.589 days ago
- New patch90 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great game. I personally liked it very much.
I Played with an old friend of mine and we had some good fun, Thanks for making the game, my friend and I are going to post videos of the game:
Such a fun game i can really see the potential for this to be big i did a 3 free game's videos i hope that.s ok